Barramundi Fishing Records achieved by Darwins Barra Base clients fishing the tidal creeks and seas of the Northern Territory.
Landing Metre Plus to 1.4m Barramundi beauties is a trait that Darwin's Barra Base has grown its name and pride from in the last 10 years.
We have landed either the biggest and or the second biggest guide chartered Barramundi in the NT in the last 7 out of 10 years.
• 2005 - (12) largest 115 & 120cm; (NT Biggest in 2005);
• 2006 - (23) largest 128 & 130cm; (2nd Biggest in 2006)
• 2007 - (35) largest 129 & 140cm; (NT Biggest in 2007)
• 2008 - (38) largest 125 & 131cm; (NT Biggest in 2008)
• 2009 - (42) largest 2 x 120 and 125cm; (NT Biggest in 2009)
• 2010 - (39) largest 118cm & 122cm Barra (2nd Biggest in 2010)
• 2011 - (36) largest 119cm & 128cm Barra (NT Biggest in 2011)
• 2012 - (32) largest 114cm & 116cm Barra (3rd Biggest in 2012)
• 2013 (28) largest 113cm & 115cm Barra – Drought year much like 2005.
• 2014 (33) largest 118cm Barra as at 27th Oct 14.
• 2015 is your Year to Claim The Record. Taking BOOKINGs NOW.Click HERE to see the Latest Seat Availability on our 2015 Barra Run Off Fishing Safaris.
Chris and Jack landed two Metre+ Barra at the Adelaide River mouth on the 24th January with Darwins Barra Base Senior Guide Rob Foster.
See a photo of the 107cm Barra.
I do admit during these run off periods all these larger beautiful females have been landed at Shady Camp, in Sampan or Tommy cut Creeks and or the coastal creeks to Chamber's Bay or Finke Bay.
Darwin's Barra Base prides itself in delivering to you an awesome experience when completing our Extended Barra Run Off Fishing Safaris during spring tides, and if the wind blows like it did for Charlie McCallief Savage Seas Adventures (as witnessed by his DVD production) tremendous Barramundi Fishing is had during these spring tides up the top of Tommy Cut Creek and Sampan Creek. So no matter what the tide or the weather during the Run-Off Barramundi Fishing season everyone has a fantastic time.
Look for a fishing schedule that will give you the best chance of landing one of these magnificent fish.
indicate Neap Tides,
Blue blocks Spring Tides
Green numeral (12)
indicates seats available.
Base Home Contact Information;
FREE CALL: 1800 777 420
email: Click here to email Darwin's Barra Base.
2 Todd Crescent Malak NT 0812
phone: +61 8 8945 0376
fax : +61 8 8945 0379
It may be a recent technical problem has prevented us receiving some emails.
If you have contacted us and not received a reply, please use FREECALL 1800 777 420 to ensure your enquiry was received.